We are receiving Master’s and Doctorate theses for the first semester of the school year so please submit yours as follows.
Please read the information of submission.
(hompage > Library Services
1. When to submit
- Original File : 2017. 12. 26 (Tue) ~ 2018. 1. 5 (Fri)
- Hard Copy : According to the own schedule of each graduate school
2. How to submit original file
3. Submission of Hard Copy
- Numbers of copies : 4 copies (With hard cover, including one copy of the original approval letter)
- Where to submit : Central Library Periodical Room (2F)
- Please submit the thesis within 09:00 ~ 17:00(except 12:00 ~ 13:00)
4. Required documents(when submission of hard copy)
- [essential] Submission Confirmation Form (Submit Confirmation Print) : print it on the system
- [essential] Permission form for copyright use
- License Agreement Print : print it on the system when you select "License Agreement - Agree"
- Statement of reasons for disapproving the release of the thesis : when you select "License Agreement - Not agree", download
- [applicable] Statement of reasons for late release of the thesis : when it comes to patent application, publishing book, download
- submitting thesis Tel. 031)201-3224 | mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
- using Turnitin Tel. 031)201-3221 | mail : email@example.com